With all the uncertainty of health care reform the landscape of providing affordable benefits for your employees can be extremely challenging.
As an employer, the challenge to provide affordable and competitive benefits is a task amongst itself in the shrinking world of medical carriers. You also have to be knowledgeable about ACA Compliance and the complexity of all the new rules and regulations associated with the Health Care Reform.
At King Phillips we have the solutions and experience to make sure your company provides competitive insurance plans and has the tools to stay in compliance with all the health care reform rules and mandates. We are here to help you answer the tough questions.
- Who is handling and processing payroll? Are you sending the necessary data to be in compliance?
- Who maintains your Employee Benefits data?
- Are you tracking look-back, measurement, administrative and stability periods for your employees?
- Who is in charge of notifying employees when they are eligible?
- Are procedures in place to prove an employee has been offered coverage?
- Who is responsible for completing the mandatory IRS 1095C forms for the employees? And 1094C form for the company?
- Who is liable if your company fails to maintain ACA compliance?
- Do you know all your obligations as an employer with the new ACA rules and mandates?
The products and services that we provide will align with the growing needs of your business and allow you to maintain a strong employee benefits program.
Our areas of expertise include:
- COBRA Administration
- HIPPA Compliance
- ACA Compliance
- Voluntary-Dental, Life, Disability, Vision
- Cafeteria Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Payroll Services
- Keyman Life Insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreements